Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Day 1, Activity 1, Week 1 (SLJ) Expolorers

10 foods i will take with me while on a sea without a fidge or frezzer I would take...

1. A lot of fruit- because it will give you good energy to start the day.

2. Many boxes full of milk- because you would all ready have water surounded you and the next healthy drink is milk.

3. A huge bag full of chetto puffs- becaus I really like chettos and it could be a really good snack or lunch.

4. I would take a pot of raw fish- because my dad's raw fish is the best and it could me like my dinner and you dont need a fridge or a frezzer.

5. I would take lolies- because it would make a good treat to eat.

6.I would take chocolate- because i just love chocolate so much......

7. I would take chips- because i can make a sandwhich with it.

8. I would get a pack of bread- so i can eat it with my chips.

9. I would bring butter- so I can butter my bread.

10. And the last thing i would get is ham- so i can put that in my sandwhich tooo.

MMMMMHHHHH this would be really amazing food for me I really hope you guys enjoyed...













3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Litia,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    I liked the way you presented your 10 food items you would take on an ocean voyage. Your presentation looks incredible with all the colours and images! I especially liked how you explained why you chose each food item. This definitely made your blog post fun to read. Ka pai.

    I think out of all the food on the list you mentioned I would definitely take fruit. There are so many different types of fruit you could take as well so you wouldn't get sick of it.

    If you had to take only one type of food from your top 10 with you on a voyage, what would you choose?

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Erica, nice to meet you. I am beyond excited to be doing this during the summer holiday. If I could only take one type of my top 10 of food listed, I would definitely choose the cheeto puffs because it's irresitable. & who wouldn't.

      Delete
  2. Talofa Litia,

    I'm glad you're excited. Everyone at the Summer Learning Journey is excited too! We absolutely love reading through everyone blog post. Looking forward to follow yours throughout the summer.

    P.S. I love cheeto puffs too!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete