Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day 3, Activity 1, Week 1 (SLJ) Team Players

If I could be a superhero for a day, three superpowers I would most like to have:

1- Bring Money , So I can become rich & give money for the people in need (homeless etc;) and because I want to be able to provide my family with money to help with their financial problems. Not only that, also I can buy my parents the biggest house on the block!

2-Invasibility , I CAN DO PRANKS!!

3-Telekinesis , I have psychic ability allowing myself to influence a physical system without physically touching it. So I can be lazy and sit there, relax while my mind controls my movements.! I can clean from the couch, how amazing would that be.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Litia,

    It’s unpredictable weather here in Auckland isn’t it, I’m going to be working at the Tennis tonight and will be seeing Serena Williams and some other famous Tennis players take the court so I hope it doesn’t rain!

    Love the superpowers you picked! I find it cool how you have some super powers for helping people and others for being funny and lazy, I know a lot of people who would love to be telekinetic. The thing I like about about your blog post is that you have explained why you have chosen each super power. Next time think about maybe adding a few vibrant colours or a few interesting photos that support your blog posts!

    Happy posting Litia! :)

    Ngā mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete