Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Day 5, Activty 1, Week 1. Summer learning journey. National treasure.

Three thing that are valuable has to be Family, Money and Myself. Today I would be telling you what I mostly treasure.

1. Family- Family is 1 of my treasure's because it has always been there even tho my sister's and brother's make's funny jokes or mean jokes, I can sometimes turn into hulk smash and act like a devil but when I calm down I start laughing with joy and start to tear up just a little bit. 

2. Money- Money, I think that personally that everone values money beause you survive of money. You need money to buy your food when your starving, you need a house to keep you of the streets being really cold and miserable. No one wants to get kicked out of their houses and be poor some people in the world dosn't have a lot of money to pay the bills.

3. Myself- I love myself so much its the most thing I care about. I make sure I dont get hurt in any types of way , I look after my whole body from heads to toes. I make sure I put my self first and manage to care about other people. I make sure I dont get sick or something bad happens.

I hope you enjoyed my valuable's.   

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Litia

    Well done for participating in this years' SLJ programme, "Changemakers: People who have changed the world" - thanks for your response to activity 1: National Treasure.

    Your joke about "turning in to Hulk smash" made me laugh - thanks for that. It's interesting how much we value money, isn't it? What if we didn't have to trade with money, how do you think we would survive?

    Really love that you listed yourself. Self love is one of the strongest values we can hold. When we love ourselves we show complete love to others.

    Thanks Litia.

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should survive by growing our own foods I guess Jordan. Thanks for the wonderful complement.

      Delete