Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Day 4, Activty 2, Week 1. Summer learning journey. What's in a name?

If I would change my name what would you think I would change it to?. I think personaly I would change my Name to: Bari because I love Billie Eilish and Cardi b to, they are such great talented people and work so hard to get where thay are right now and they both just inspire me, and to be honest I really like the name bardi I hope in the future they can colloab together and make some sick music it would be amazing.

       



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardi_B

 





                                                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Eilish


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Litia,

    What have you been up to during these holidays? The weather has been so weird, I don’t know whether to dress for warm or cold weather!

    Interesting choice for a name change! I love names that are unique like this! I think it’s awesome that you would change your name to something that has been influenced by some of your idols. Wowee that would be a really awesome collaboration, I wondering what type of genre it would come under? Would probably be a pop song. What's your favourite song from Cardi B and BIllie Eilish? My favourite songs from each of them are ‘Bodak Yellow’ by Cardi B and ‘When the party’s over’ by Billie Eilish.

    I appreciate you adding some images and even attributing them as well, ka pai Litia!

    Ngā mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pelimani I like the same songs to, you have great taste in music.

    ReplyDelete