Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day 2, Activity 3, Week 1 (SLJ) Miracle on the Hudson

The most bravest thing I have done is jump off the wharf platform at Parnell Beach/Judges Bay, I had overcame my fear and anxiety when I completed the jump, but before I had done it. I was filled with fear and became to feel anxiety start to breach in. I took all the confidence I had in me left and leaped my body off the wharf into the cold salty beach water. Alongside my cousins, I managed to overcome the part of jumping. Now I enjoy it besides getting the salty water in my throat!




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Litia,

    Did you see the yellow coloured sky in the weekend? It really made me think about the people struggling in Australia because apparently the colour of the sky was yellow due to the bushfires in Australia. Anyways I hope it is sunny wherever you are

    Wow! That is so brave of you! Sometimes being brave means overcoming our own fears and that is exactly what you did! Also when you don’t have enough confidence or the power to overcome fear or anxiety it is always good to have some people you can lean on like whanau or friends. I am so glad you managed to jump off. Love the picture by the way!

    Keep up the awesome work Litia :)

    Ngā mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete