Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Solving puzzlez

Today on Thursday the 17th october 2019, Room 7 was playing a game called solving puzzlez. Miss Ashley explained what we had to do.

We had to get into 4 groups, work as a team, and start with the corner first so it could be easier. In my group was: Anittah, Luisa, Tsai, Lynch, and Marlene. My team was so happy that we got to do puzzles even me to but I was kinda exhausted. After Miss Ashley went and got the puzzles out of the bag there was 3 small ones, and 1 big one. The big three ones were diffrent it what the person see's not the exact samething on the box.

Then we all started Miss Ashley asked to the first group "pick a number between 4 and 1" they picke number 3 they got one of the three puzzles, then Miss said to my group "pick a number between 3 and 1" Lynch replied the last one we were so happy but the other were disapointed because they wanted the easy one. The first puzzle we did was called the Hunchbake of Notre Dame at first we thought it was going to be easy but it was kinda hard there was some pieces missing but it was alright. I started of buy doing the Hunchbacker, Tsai was doing the girl, Lynch was doing the lama, and Anittah Luisa and marlene was doing the sky we didn't get it at first but it was alright. By some  time the other team finished that was beside my team we were kinda angry but we still tried by the time we finished, Miss Ashley checked our puzzle she said to all the groups enjoy your work after, you enjoy your work mix it all up really good for the other team to solve. Later Miss said " go and swap with the team on your left.

When we went to the next puzzle we all knew it was goint to be hard. By the time we found out a idea that we all came up with we started doing the puzzle it was one of the three hard ones. Lynch satrted of by doing the outside withe Marlene, Luisa was doing the babys, me Anittah and Tsai was doing the old people with all the plants. It was even harder than we thought it was going to be we didnt get it at first but then we told Miss Ashley if we could get some help, we kept on working for a long time until morning tea. My team was so happy when we finished I feel like I was the most happiest, proudest in the world.

I would like to do harder puzzles in the future so it can make me better. I fell like puzzles is like my calm place when I am to over welm and i am frustrated and angry it really calming, but also can be frustrated because you dont get it sometimes. But I would deffenitly reccoumand this for a calming and relaxing activty.

No comments:

Post a Comment