Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

conversation donut

On Wednesday 16th October 2019, Miss Ashley said "we are going to play a game we played on Monday". First she told us how to play the game for those people who weren't here on Monday like me.

Next Miss Ashley instructed us - she explained "find a buddy; your buddy has to make a circle in the middle, and your other buddy on the outside making a circle so kinda trasforming into a conversation donut". My first buddy was Anittah, Miss Ashley handed out some questions out which was on a peice of paper we had to ask eachother question. My first question that I was asked was 'what is your favourite food?".  I asked her my question and she said " I pefer hot".
I asked her why, and she said "because hot is better." Then Miss Ashley called out "NEXT!" and Anittah moved over, I stayed still.

Lynch asked " would you rather read a book or do your home work?"
"I would read books"
" why? "
 " because it would be less work and easier ".
"okay fair enough"
"Would you rather be hot or cold, and why?"
"hot"
"why?"
"becauase I like to be hot"
"I prefer to be cold because you can heat yourself up, but its hard to cool yourself down if you're hot"
we both started to laugh "hahahaha".

After we rotated again the outside people took 1 step to their left, my next partner was Tsai. Tsai asked " would you rather be Superman and Spiderman?"
" I would rather be Superman "
" why?"
" because i can fly all the way to Canada, then Florida and then back to New Zealand "
we both stayed a quite, Then Miss Ashley said " NEXT! ".

I felt weird and intrested in some kind of way but it was really fun knowing what you would rather.
My weirdest questiion was would have to be would you rather read books or do home work, and my funniest question was with Anittah im not sure why, I didn't really have a gross question,

I hope sometime in the furture or some day we can play this game again but with more harder questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment